Grizzly Intimidation - 5D Diamond Painting
“If we can learn to live with bears, especially the grizzly, and if we can learn to accommodate the needs of bears in their natural environment, then maybe we can also find ways to use the finite resources of our continent and still maintain some of the diversity and natural beauty that were here when Columbus arrived.” ~ Stephen Herrero
🐻 Not available in stores
🐻 This close-up bear is a full drill painting featuring a square diamond design. The diamonds cover the full painting. As with most 5D paintings, the bigger the size, the more intricate the final painting!
- 1x numbered adhesive canvas (with design chart)
- 1x diamond applicator tool (pink tool below)
- 1x wax pad (used with applicator tool to pick up diamonds)
- 1x pair of tweezers (can be used instead of applicator tool)
- 1x grooved organizing tray
- Colored resin eco-friendly rhinestones (labeled)
🐻 Available in a variety of sizes:
*Note* While smaller sizes are great for beginners and more affordable, it's recommended to choose the larger kits for higher levels of detail!
🐻 Perfect for bohemian decor, tribal themes, children's rooms, or for anyone that loves grizzly bears or fans of all things nature!
🐻 Join our Untitled Artisan family on Facebook